Submitted by Brittany Meunch
1 large can (approximately 20oz) of your favorite pie filling- or you can make your own
2 cans crescent rolls
1 cup powdered sugar
1 tbsp milk/ heavy cream
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Spray a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray
3. Unroll individual pieces of crescent roll and place each piece in its own muffin tin.
4. Put approximately 2-3 (heeping) tablespoon of pie filling in each crescent roll. Make sure the crescent rolls are full.
5. Fold the corners of the crescent roll around the filling. Pinch the edges of the crescent rolls if necessary.
6. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until crescent rolls begin to look golden and flaky.
7. After removing from oven, remove from muffin tins and allow to completely cool.
8. While the pie bites are cooling, make glaze by whisking together powdered sugar and milk/ heavy cream. You can also add a little lemon zest.
9. Once pie bites have cooled, drizzle bites with glaze.
This is such a quick, easy recipe. And these never last when I make these for family parties! I think people enjoy them because they don’t always want a whole slice of pie, but these are a perfect 2-3 bites!